Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fallout 3 Can You Store Your Items Anywhere?

tired ............

so again at home ...: D I was the one

we jez Aufner Congress in Nuremberg and it was really really cool hamma with preaching crasse horny content ... the wtter was hamma auser on Friday evening where full pot scented and has rained vol aba naja ham wa indeed survived: D

so the alla hottest on that we had so imma nor my darling: D de meike also there was mano ham all lied to me me and dat ham verschwiiegen the on that comes ..... the ham imma gesacht they can work with them and be non-blabla .... Well we went on Friday at 7 clock set off and came out of clock by 1, and Heidi was all the time to write only at the sms ... 've been wondering what makes it so there .... Well, then, the first season over and they said we still have to wait so Hartmud of sleep in which we and so ...... and I stood there all innocent and then there was sone person typing from behind me on the shoulder and gently na ..... and I turn around and see meike screaming first ma together quite Nuremberg: D ..... alta hamma beat Well all knew that and nobody told me gesacht mano ...: D so aba then we had the much better: D

such surprises I can tolerate aba imma wieda: D ne
also: D
treasure love kip <3<3

Sun aba jez I am totally exhausted and must be: D
So good night and God bless you all ..: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment