Friday, May 22, 2009

Mount & Blade Take A Wife

motto week ....: D



so the are even Marty and I and only I, as a penner: D I find the pictures sau geil .... no, I do not go any tach to school like: D was no, that our last weeks of school and as ham wa ma ado ne motto week by magic: D it was just hamma geil: D and the image-so was the theme penner You can see that or??
jeah school is over written tests and no school more ma first holiday full of fat: D have a good kip and so on .... Today I have for the first time are back up at 11 weeks that was slept ma geil ..........: D wait yes jez only the result ... aba gently feeling my is it good: D and yes damaris Besides others have the checks or rather the preparations looked through dadrauf occurring then aba ... (who has the jez understood at all, who has not had bad luck: D: D: D: D))) soso naja next week first ma fat full after ostfriesland: D I'm so excited my Schetzel: D and then the kindergarten, too called and then I have to go there when I'm there oh man I hope it works the waär aba so hot I think I'd miss a lot here I will also aba iwie this interaction and ostfriesland is so great: D naja
kümma me jez ma to the köta also the ma wat comes out and has: d and i bold then seek you jeahia: D okay until then: D (<4<4<4<4<4<4<4<4<4 jaja du weist schon:D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment