Thursday, February 24, 2011

Device Name:safenet Usb Superpro/ultrapro

My Irish PJ scarf;)

First the facts:

wool: A beautiful ball of wool that I got from Dawn in the last swap package
needles: 5 wood
pattern: All right
consumption: 102g
Owner: let's see who cries HERE;) Those who know me know that he gave me almost achromatic is ^ ^


And now to name. As some - many - of you know, I hear so often the way radio. Music runs forever;) Recently, I often hear in here in
Radio Confusion
.
Theoretically, all the presenters at the completion was involved - but I have all entertained with great music:) The last stitches but were in "Irish Folk" with Nobby made and the dearest of all PJ has developed vigorously me at the last minute the ball;)

At this point a big thank you to the love of radio presenters Confusion.

And you love people as can be used outside only guess:
listen to it a look;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment