Friday, February 18, 2011

Sending Sms Withoutgsm Modem

Blood Magic - Kim Harrison


I am an avowed fan Kim Harrison Although I should say the most specific. I'm Rachel Morgan fan who me knows, knows, these books are read, no matter how short the night it is. Of course, I've also started this one immediately:) (Thanks again Ninchen)

Whether it was now really so wise to publish this really thin book - I do not know. Some Puzzelteilchen now find their place. But in the end I'd say I had first read this, I would have taken no other.
is told here via / by Ivy. Before she met Rachel. Even with the IS: it refers to a crime scene a banshee-tear. In the course of the investigation she meets Mia. That's it then in effect, already =)

Who knows the Series - read it. Those who do not - gets you would rather only a "Rachel's book"

0 comments:

Post a Comment